- We are not asked to obey our parents simply to make our lives more challenging or less fun, but so that we may have a long, good life. This is the first commandment with a promise. (Ephesians 6:1-3)
- Parents, don't just try to make your kids go crazy with rules, but bring them up to be like Jesus. (Ephesians 6:4)
- Work as though you were working for Christ. Do your best no matter who is watching because God always is. God will reward those who do the right thing, even if the circumstances are less than ideal. (Ephesians 6:5-8)
- Masters, employers, need to keep the same principle in mind and treat their slaves, employees, the way Christ would. (Ephesians 6:9)
- We live in a world that is a battlefield between good and evil. God has provided resources for us to fight this battle, if we are willing to make use of them. (Ephesians 6:10-17)
- Pray. All the time. About everything. (Ephesians 6:18-20)
Please share your thoughts on Ephesians 6 in the comment section.