- Until the time of Christ, Israel was known as God's chosen people. Others were essentially left out of the plan. Samaritans for example, were regarded even less than that. Now, Paul is saying that Christ came for everyone, and that we can all share in the blessings of God. (Ephesians 3:2-6)
- Paul understood God's grace and power, because he had lived it firsthand. He realized that he wasn't worthy of the position, but knew that he had a job to do to share the "mystery of Christ". (Ephesians 3:7-9)
- Because of Christ, we may now approach God with freedom and confidence. !!! (Ephesians 3:12)
- Paul prays for the Ephesians, and his prayer applies to us too. Take a minute to read it again, slowly. (Ephesians 3:14-19)
- Paul had complete confidence that God was able to do more than he asked in that prayer, and more than we could ever ask or imagine. It is God who deserves the glory. (Ephesians 3:20-21)
Please share your thoughts on Ephesians 3 in the comment section.